Donna gave me this award and I am suppose to share it with 5 other people that make my day!
Brown Eyes at http://blinksnwinksfrombrown-eyes.blogspot.com/. I met Brown Eyes by chance. She is a lovely, talented individual. Brown Eyes and I share a life experience.
Mama Bear at http://bearsinexile.blogspot.com/. I love her stories about her family. She knows what is important in life.
Jean at http://msgreenthumbjean.blogspot.com/. She shares a love of flowers. My Mother always told me that if you saw flowers blooming at a person's house, you could tell the person that lives there cares.
http://thevintagehousewife.blogspot.com/. This is a fun blog. I can imagine the Vintage Housewife living today in the style of bygone days. She really puts a smile on my face.
Sue at http://howtokeephouse.blogspot.com/. Sue is a wonderful homemaker. She has wonderful ideas and I enjoy trying her homemaking tips and her decorating ideas.
Visit http://oldflowers4me.blogspot.com/. Her blog is like a fairy tale. It's whimsical, fun, and makes me smile.
THE SMILE AWARD here are the rules:
1. The recipient must link back to the awards creator (click on the award to go to the originator's website!)
2. You must post these rules if you receive the award.
3. You must choose 5 people to receive the award after receiving it yourself.
4. You must fit the characteristics of the recipient of the award (see below.)
5. You must post the characteristics of a recipient.
6. You must create a post sharing your win with others.
7. You must thank your giver.
Characteristics for the Smile Award:
1. Must display a cheerful attitude. (not necessarily at all times--we are all human).
2. Must love one another.
3. Must make mistakes.
4. Must learn from other.
5. Must be a positive contributor to blog world.
6. Must love life.
7. Must love kids.
I met Donna on Donna's Story and we learned that we share a very sad experience. Donna is a warm person who loves her family and is also very talented and a wonderful friend. Please visit Donna at http://deembee.blogspot.com/.