I've been tagged by Terrie at http://terriedj.blogspot.com/ to answer seven questions about myself. Terry's interests are varied and she is so much fun. She has a great blogging personality test. Terrie has some beautiful fall decorations and her two Doxies are adorable.
Seven Things I Plan To Do Before I Die
1. Find my daughter's murderer.
2. Go on a cruise with my daughters.
3. Go on the Alaskan cruise and land trip with my husband.
4. Spend an entire summer in Cape Cod.
5. Go on a vacation with my sister.
6. Spend time with my best friend in Florida.
7. Think that the world is a better place because I have lived.
Seven Things I Can Do
1. Love my family unconditionally
4. Play the piano
Seven Things I Cannot Do
1. Cheat, lie, steal
2. Understand written directions
3. Ride in elevators unless I have no choice
4. Have a closed MRI
5. Read a road map (I am thankful for a GPS)
6. Use a right handed tool
7. Use nasty words
Seven Things that Attract Me to My Mister
1. His love for our family
2. His compassion
3. His generosity to those less fortunate
4. He can read my mind
5. He enjoys my company
6. His appearance
7. His appreciation of nature
Things I Say Most Often
1. Have you heard from the State Police investigator?
2. I miss Sherry so very much.
3. I love you.
4. Do you have any plans today?
5. Are we going out to eat today?
6. Let's go to Wal-Mart.
7. I am going shopping with ________________.
Seven Celebrity Admirations
1. Bill O'Reilly
2. Sarah Palin
3. Martha Stewart
4. Sean Hannity
5. Richard Gere
6. Meryl Streep
7. Julia Roberts
1. All seafood
2. Turkey dinner
4. Roast beef dinner
5. Ben 'n Jerry's Cherry Garcia ice cream
6. Grilled chicken salad
7. Liver and onions
If you haven't yet been tagged to answer seven questions about yourself, please accept my invitation to answer the questions. It's so much fun to get to know each other better!