Every other Sunday our wonderful, hilarious family celebrates "Family Sunday." Everyone that can make it comes. We usually have a full house.
I've been tagged by Lea at Shabby Olde Potting Shed to tell 6 Random things about myself. Lea's blog is not only beautiful but also inspirational. It provides the wonderful feeling of, "God's in His Heaven. All is right with the World." I am a new and inexperienced blogger. I am amazed at all of you talented individuals that share your talents. Here goes......
Six things you don’t know about me.
1. When I was nine years old, Santa brought me a beautiful doll for Christmas. For some unknown reason, I cut her hair. I was so afraid that my parents would be angry that I hid her in the attic for weeks. My mother asked where the doll was and I was quite evasive . When I rescued the doll from the attic, Mom looked at her and never said a word. I was relieved.
2. My favorite place in the world is Cape Cod.
3. My belief is that every random act of kindness is repaid in some way.
4. My only sibling, my younger sister, is my best friend.
5. When my husband and I were in our 20s, we had two Harley Sportsters. I tried to learn to drive but it was hopeless. We spent our spare time at motorcycle races and hill climbs.
6. I am a left handed person in a right handed world. My good friend gave me a left handed pitcher and my husband peels the potatoes because I am so awkward (actually my husband thinks that I am dangerous with a knife). My filing at the office was even left handed. The person that was transferred to my position changed the files to “right handed.” Now when I work at the office, I have a terrible time finding things.