Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Brooke, Collections, Prince

My granddaughter, Brooke, spends three days a week with me. She's not completely awake yet in this shot.

I have too many collections. My Cats Meow, porcelain doll, and spoon collections are packed in the attic for now. I do still have a few Boyd's dolls on display. I took three out of the display case and took their picture. I certainly didn't interupt Prince's nap.


I keep these Boyd's bears in the bedroom where my granddaughter, Brooke, stays when she's here. Brooke Loves the furry rug.

Prince certainly isn't sleeping here. He's trying to catch the imaginery squirrel in the tree.



3 comments:

The Vintage Housewife... said...

very nice to meet you...i am so happy you will be keeping those wonderful sentimental war memories right close...i hope to see your creation in the near future...thanks you for swingin' by my place...cat

Nikki via The Scarlett Rose Garden said...

Such a lovely family!
Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment.

I'm glad you've started these blogs to help ease the still fresh pain you must be going through. I
Best wishes,
Nikki

Love Bears All Things said...

I'm not sure the attic is a good place to store your collections. Doesn't it get very hot there?
I too collect Boyd's.
Mama Bear